Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why Blog?















Why Blog? I don't know. Why should I blog? Why shouldn't I? I imagine blogging is similar to an updated form of writing a diary. But because other people are able to see what you write, I guess it's closer to being considered a journal... I am 29 years old and I'm married to my soul mate. His name is Reggie. He is actually 4 days older than I am. I often imagine us being in the hospital in incubators at the same time! You may recall that many people joke and say that their spouse in their other half? Mine really is. I am a book worm and can't do anything with my hands except eat, type, and brush my teeth. Give me a hammer and you may come back to find it buried with the flowers and already watered. My husband on the other hand, knows how to do everything with his hands and can't stand to open a book. If you were to hand him a book, you may come back to find a wide variety assortment of paper airplanes! I make the quick decisions , he takes his time. I have an office job, he has a physical job. So, you see? Together, we make a killer team and he balance eachother out!

Reggie and I have a house in Griffin, GA. His mother lives with us. You know, girls don't generally get along with their mother-in-laws, but his mom isn't just ANY mother-in-law. It's hard for me to find the perfect description of this woman. She is witty, funny, smart, and is great with conversation. She can talk about anything and everything. She has a heart of gold.

Reggie and I have only one child. Not long ago I was pregnant and went into premature labor at 24 weeks. Reggie Jr. was born. He was quite the fighter, and lived almost 14 hr. He may not be alive on earth, but he'll always be alive in my heart. He is still my first born child, and still my son. Reggie and I plan to get pregnant again soon. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes that this happens soon. It's nice to know that our future baby will always have a beautiful guardian angel.

Well, that's a quick look at my wonder life of chaos... until next time!

Thomisa

3 comments:

  1. Thomisa, I am so sorry for you and your husbands loss.
    AND I think it's great that you have such a wonderful mother in law! Those are def. hard to come by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging. Mine isn't as updated as I'd like, but I need to get back around to it. Eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry for the loss of your little boy. (((hug)))

    I have added him to my angel list. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete